- Master of Fine Arts at the University of Strasbourg II in 1987.
- University Diploma of Cinema and Audiovisual with Option "Atelier Nouvelles Images" (3D nimated Synthesis Images).
- Trainer-researcher at the National School of Physics of Strasbourg (ENSPS) in 1988: preparation and supervision as a trainer/pedagogical assistant to the project "Commett" of the first European training session in Iconic Engineering "Eikon/Cerise" in the premises of RTL/Cerise in Luxembourg in July 1988.
- Lecturer at the Technical High School of “Arts et Métiers” of Luxembourg from 1989-1996.
- Teacher in Computer Graphics and "Infocinégraphie" at the Institute of Art of Amiens from 1992 to 1995.
- Member of the “Association Galerie‑éditions du Faisan” in Strasbourg, from 1986 to 1991, appears in the "Annuaire de la Création Contemporaine 1988/1989" (Edition “Tetraed”/Strasbourg).
Exhibition at the "Contemporary Art Fair" Galerie le Faisan - Rilleux le Pape/Lyon (France)
Exhibition at “Art Jonction International” ‑ Galerie le Faisan ‑ Nice (France)
Exhibition "Au plus près de la couleur" in April at the Galerie le Faisan - Strasbourg (France)
Exhibition "L'été s'est bien passée, mais l'hiver sera rude..." in December at the Galerie le Faisan - Strasbourg (France)
2D realization with L.E.A.C. (Laboratory of Experiments in the Cinematographic Arts of the University of Paris VIII) for Fina France.